Join Me In the Buff(ie)!
Disclosure: BibRave and BUFF have partnered up for a BUFF prize pack giveaway, and because I am a BibRave Pro, I am giving you a chance to win! Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
Join Me In the Buff®! What?
As a BibRave Pro, I've been introduced to some really great gear for running and a healthy lifestyle. One product I had seen, but never tried, is the Buff®. The Original Buff® is basically a seamless soft fabric tube that you can wear a variety of ways. My favorite way to wear the Buff® is as weather protection: in colder weather, I wear it around my neck and pulled up over my mouth and nose; in warmer weather, I wear it as a hat liner and to cover the tops of my ears (which have a habit of getting very sunburned in the summer).
Speaking of sunburned, I've also been able to test-drive the UV Buff® and UV Half Buff®. The UV collection Half Buff is the perfect hat-liner size for me. The entire UV collection blocks 95% of UV rays, so it is a must-have for all the best summer activities, regardless of whether you like to get out and run, watch parades, go fishing, or work in the yard.
How much did I love these Buff® products? So much that in addition to buying a few more of each, I also bought a wool Buff® (because, winter) and a Buff® Headband (a quick-drying way to keep sweat out of my eyes during hot yoga), and I bought all the women in my immediate family a Buff® scarf for Christmas.
To enter to win the giveaway, you need to find me (or another BibRave Pro) at a race during the month of May. My race schedule is:
- Revel Mt. Charleston, Las Vegas, NV (May 7)
- Delta Harvest Half Marathon, Brentwood, CA (May 8)
- Bay to Breakers, San Francisco, CA (May 15)
- Marin Running Festival, Marin, CA (May 22)
- Buffalo Marathon John Beishline Memorial 5k, Buffalo, NY (May 28)
- Buffalo Marathon, Buffalo, NY (May 29)
Come find me at a race and snap a Buffie with me! It's BYOB (bring your own Buff®) or you can try on mine.
If you won't be at any of these races, perhaps you'll be at a race with the other BibRave Pros who will be out there wearing Buff® in the wild? Check out more places to play to win by finding out where Karen, Mark, Angie, Brenda, Heather, and Katherine are running–we're running wild, all over the country!
What's the prize? The winner will receive:
- 1 Original Buff®
- 2 UV Buff®
- 1 Merino Wool Buff®
- 1 UV Half Buff®
- 1 Headband Buff®
- 1 Shirt
- 1 Sweatshirt
What are the rules? Official Rules:
- Take a #buffie with a Bibrave pro AT A RACE
- Post your #buffie to Twitter or Instagram. (Note: this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or otherwise affiliated with Twitter or Instagram.)
- Tag @Bibrave & @buff_usa
- Use hastags #buffie & #bibchat
- Contest runs May 1–31, 2016
- Open to US residents only (sorry Canadians, I still love you!)
- Participants can enter #buffies from multiple events
- One #buffie entry per race
Come Buff(ie) With Me!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn: But Not Roses on the RiverSeptember 13, 2019
- RunAway Girl’s WeekendAugust 14, 2019
- Maniacs and Fanatics Revel at Mt. HoodJuly 18, 2019
- Sometimes, You Have to Finish What You StartedJune 1, 2019